Let's keep it simple...
We charge for what you need. The formula is:
Hours x Gear x The DJ’s Wedding Experience
+ Travel (sometimes)
+ Known Fees
(sometimes – early setup, stairs)
Hidden Fees, Tax or Mandatory Gratuities? Never!
|Basic Package – PEAK||$1050||$1250||$1450|
|Additional Peak Hours||$225||$275||$325|
|Basic Package – OFF-PEAK||$900||$1100||$1300|
|Additional Off-Peak Hours||$200||$250||$300|
|Additional Speakers/Areas||$125 each|
|Flat-Rate Travel||Within DJ’s Home City – FREE
NYC TO or FROM Philadelphia – $200
NYC TO or FROM Hudson NY – $350
Venue is < 125 miles from DJ’s Home City
|$1/mile round trip [$50 minimum]|
|Other Travel + Hotel
Venue is 125-175 miles from DJ’s Home City
|$1/mile round trip + $150|
|Optional Lighting||Starts at $300 – PHL team only|
The BASIC PACKAGE is perfect for Receptions and includes:
- 4 hours (minimum charge)
- Travel within the DJ’s home city
- One main sound system (2 speakers) for one room or area and music program via laptop
- One handheld wireless microphone on a stand for speaking parts of the ceremony and/or for toasts and speeches during the reception
- MC services (announcements, introductions, etc.) by the DJ
- Customized song pool and unlimited advance consultation via a shared music organizer
- Hands-on coordination with you and your vendors via a shared timeline
- Proof of liability insurance for your venue
PEAK Rates: Weddings/Milestone Events on Friday or Saturday, April through October, plus major holidays/holiday eves.
OFF-PEAK Rates: Weddings/Milestone Events Sunday-Thursday, November-March, and all other types of events, except major holidays/holiday eves.
Additional Hours: Booked in advance or overtime.
Additional Speakers/Areas: All gear should be set up and ready to go before guests arrive – we avoid moving speakers around during the event.
• If the Ceremony and/or Cocktail Hour are in the same room/area as the Reception, no additional speakers are needed, and you are free to add on additional hours.
• If the Ceremony and/or Cocktail Hour are in separate rooms/areas than the Reception, 1-4 additional speakers may be needed, plus any additional hours.
Early Setup/Downtime/Late Breakdown: No charge for setup in the 1-2 hour window before the DJ’s start time, or breakdown within 1 hour of the DJ’s end time, as long as it doesn’t disrupt any other activity going on in or around the space. Otherwise, this fee may apply.
There are plenty more answers in our